Friday, November 11, 2011

Getting Hitched (OK, I'm Ready to Rock This!)

Hello Bloggers!

My Save The Dates have arrived - cute little magnets with bees on them saying "Meant to Bee."  :)  Super excited.  The dress has arrived & I'm procrastinating picking it up (the safest place for a dress is at the shop right?).

I have been slowly doing things in the background & have found a few good sites on wedding favors.  I will share this tidbit with you all - I LOVE ARTS & CRAFTS!  So I'm thinking of making my own favors.  I found some really cute daisy seed packets, but then found a DIY (do it yourself) project on how to make them even cheaper!  Then I found some soap & candle making tutorials which I may attempt as well.  So much cheaper than buying off etsy or some other wedding site.  I'm trying to find some cheap jars of honey to round off the bee theme.  Another other garden or bee items that will support the theme?  The other option is mini pots with plants, but doing that myself - I may just be asking for trouble.

NB

No comments:

Post a Comment